20070410

Eckrich Turkey Sausage Smoked

by Jamie Hunter

While I was shopping last week, I found Eckrich Kielbasa on sale for 5 for $10. Anyone that's shopped for sausage knows that Eckrich hardly ever goes on sale, at least not at Giant Eagle, so I jumped all over this deal. Well, today while I was preparing my lunch I happened to take a look at the label and noticed it said Turkey Kielbasa. Now I've never been a fan of turkey based products. Not because I don't like turkey but because it's always seemed weird to see "turkey burger" or turkey whatever.

At any rate I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of these sausages. They are tremendously lower in fat than the original pork sausages, and they don't taste as salty either. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a healthy alternative to regular Kielbasa. Try them and you just might be as surprised as I was at the flavor.

No comments: